Where is Breakthru Fitness located?
We are located at 345 S. Lake Avenue, Suite 201, in the South Lake Avenue District in scenic Pasadena. Our front entrance is on the top level of The Shops on Lake Avenue shopping center, right next door to Trader Joe’s.
How big is the gym?
Breakthru Fitness is 17,500 square feet and features several functional workout areas, two Group Fitness Rooms, a Cycle Studio, a Pilates Reformer studio and indoor and outdoor performance turf areas.
Does Breakthru Fitness have lockers?
Lockers are available for single day use in both the men’s and women’s locker rooms. Members and guests may bring their own locks in order to use the lockers. Visit the Front Desk for information about monthly locker rentals.
Where is the best place to park?
The parking structure for The Shops on Lake which services Breakthru Fitness features FREE parking for up to 3 hours. The structure has entrances off of Hudson Ave and Del Mar Blvd.
What amenities does Breakthru offer?
Breakthru Fitness offers complimentary workout and shower towels during your visit. We also provide shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, shaving cream and disposable razors for your post-workout shower as well as hair dryers and hairspray. Breakthru Fitness does not feature a steam room, pool, or sauna.
Do you sell any food or nutrition products?
At our Shake Bar you can purchase delicious protein drinks fresh to order. We also sell snack bars, bottled water, energy drinks and whey protein for use at home. Breakthru is also proud to offer Bulletproof brand ground coffee and collagen oil.
I left a personal item at Breakthru Fitness. What should I do?
Breakthru Fitness is not responsible for any misplaced, stolen or damaged items left at the Club. If you believe you have left an item at Breakthru, you can contact the Front Desk at (626) 396-1700 and we will do our very best to help recover your item. Recovered items will be held temporarily in the Lost and Found, which is cleaned out on a weekly basis.
How do I ensure my spot in class?
You can reserve a spot in class up to 6 days in advance by visiting breakthrufitness.com or by downloading the FREE Breakthru Fitness App. Signing up ahead of time not only saves your place in class but also helps instructors prepare and tells us which classes are doing well and should be kept on the schedule. NOTE: we can only guarantee your spot in class until the exact start time. If you are not present and signed in for the class at the Front Desk at the exact start time your spot may be forfeited to another member.
What if I’m going to be late for a class or need to cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before the class start time by logging in online or on the Breakthru Fitness App. If the class start time is less than 1 hour away, please call the Front Desk so they can remove you without penalty. Out of respect to our instructors and members, you are not allowed to enter a class more than 5 minutes late.
How much is a monthly membership to Breakthru Fitness?
Breakthru Fitness has four different membership levels that feature over 130 scheduled workouts for every level of fitness. We have options for everyone, whether this is your first experience at a gym or you are an advanced exerciser. Memberships are available in 12-month and month-to-month options and one of our experienced Membership Advisors can help you find the best fit. To schedule a tour and start a FREE 3-Day pass, click the “GET STARTED” button on our Home Page or email email@example.com.
How do I cancel my Membership?
You can cancel your Membership if you have fulfilled the terms of your agreement and are on a Month-to-Month billing cycle. To cancel before your next billing date both Breakthru Fitness and our financial company require 14 days’ notice. Cancellation requests MUST be made in writing by visiting www.breakthrufitness.com/member and submitting a web form. If the form was submitted correctly, you will receive confirmation via email. Please allow up to 5 days for us to process your request. Your membership and access to the Club expires 30 days after your final billing date. We do not prorate membership cancellations. Note: Staff and trainers cannot cancel memberships at the Front Desk or over the phone.
For questions about cancelling during your 12-month term for Medical reasons or if you are Moving outside of our area, please fill out the Member Request Form and a manager will reach out to you to follow up. Please note that additional fees may apply for Early Cancellation.
How do I freeze my Membership?
A Membership freeze puts a temporary hold on your billing in accordance with the following policies:
- Memberships can only be placed on freeze for Medical purposes with a doctor’s note.
- You can freeze your membership in month-to-month increments in accordance with your billing date for a maximum of 3 months (up to 9 months for pregnancy).
- You can request a freeze with 14 days’ notice from your billing date by submitting a Member Request form at www.breakthrufitness.com/member. You must also email a note (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) from your doctor, physical therapist or other medical professional stating that you are unable to use your membership for the requested time.
- Once your membership freeze has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the start and stop date. If you need to extend your medical freeze you must do so before your membership billing resumes. We cannot refund membership dues once your billing has resumed.
- Please note that if you are in a 12-month contract and freeze your membership, your contract expiration date will be extended by the same number of months your account is on freeze.
How do I cancel my monthly recurring Training?
You can cancel your monthly Training if you have fulfilled the initial 3-month commitment and are now on month-to-month billing. Cancellation requests are only taken in writing by visiting www.breakthrufitness.com/member and submitting a web form. If the form was submitted correctly, you will receive confirmation via email. Please allow up to 5 days for us to process your request. Note: Staff and trainers cannot cancel memberships at the Front Desk or over the phone. Any unused sessions remaining on your account will be available for your use after cancellation with an expiration date of 12 months after purchase.
How do I freeze my monthly recurring Training?
Monthly Training can be placed on freeze for any reason in accordance with the following policies:
- You can freeze your training in monthly increments in accordance to your billing date for a maximum of 3 months per calendar year.
- You can only freeze your training after you fulfill the initial 3-month commitment and are on month-to-month billing.
- You can request a training freeze by submitting a member request form at www.breakthrufitness.com/member. Requests must be received at least 14 days in advance of your next billing date in order to take effect on the next monthly billing.
- Once your training freeze has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the start and stop dates. If you need to extend your Training freeze you must do so before your Training billing resumes. We cannot refund Training billing once your billing has resumed.
I’ve been billed incorrectly for my Membership, Training or a purchase in the Club. Who do I contact?
For questions about your billing, please email email@example.com with the date, amount, and any other details about the incorrect charge. A Breakthru Fitness Manager will reach out to you to follow up. Please note that training sessions and retail purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.